The university is very proud of the achievements of the thousands of graduates and attendees who have experienced Southern through the years. Your continued support for your alma mater with your time, talents, and treasure is most appreciated. You are Southern's greatest ambassador!
Here's how you can get more involved:
- provide internships through your business
- recruit and hire Southern graduates
- volunteer to help with special events and projects on and off campus
- pray for God's continued guidance for students, faculty, and staff
- spread the word to potential students about the strong academic programs
- encourage family and friends to attend
- make a lasting impact on future generations by making a gift
Be sure to stay connected! Let me know how Southern can best serve you. We value your input and ideas.
With warm Southern wishes,
Evonne Kutzner Crook, ‘79
Director of Alumni Relations